Donations to the QCP are integral to all our programs, and help us present exhibitions, print catalogues, host our websites and the Lucida Magazine, produce publications, organize the Queensland Festival of Photography, and support our international and educational projects.
Your donation will make a vital contribution in many ways:
- $50: Exhibitions labels for one month
- $100: Office Supplies for one month
- $500: Software Upgrade
- $1,200: Printing of catalogues for one exhibition.
- $2,000: QCP website costs for one year
- $3,000: Hanging Materials for one year
- $7,000: Curated Exhibition
- $20,000: Publish a book
- $40,000: Gallery Lighting Upgrade
- $90,000: Pays the rent for one year
Queensland Centre for Photography is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office for charity tax concessions and and is a registered Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) in accordance with Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. All donations over $2 are fully tax deductible.
You can donate to the QCP by filling out the Donation form.
Payments can be made by electronic bank transfer, cheque or online with credit card here.
Please post or email your Donation Form to the QCP (PO Box 5848, West End Q 4101). A receipt will be sent to your nominated address.
For further information, please contact QCP on 07 3844 1101 or alix’at’qcp.org.au